Summer Wreath- Hydrangea Wreath- Summer Wreaths- Summer Wreath for Door
My popular silk hydrangea wreath is back again this year! Beautiful shades of blue and green hydrangeas are alternated together and accented with white blossoms and hydrangea leaves. As with my pink tulip wreaths, this wreath sold out quickly last year! Thank you to my customers!
Composed of 10 large hydrangeas, this wreath is 24 inches in diameter and 5-6 inches thick and will look stunning on any front door or indoor decor. It is a great transition piece because you can use it now through summer. So for those of you who don't have a spring wreath yet or are looking for a great gift for mom, this gorgeous wreath will work for you! Hydrangeas are also used year round so why not make this a permanent home decor piece?
**Wire and glue have been used to reinforce the hydrangeas so that the wreath will last through the hot summer and year after year.
Convo me or check my shop (www.elegantholidays.etsy.com) for other sizes, colors, ribbon additions, etc. I love working with my customers to create the exact piece for their decor!
International shipments- I ship anywhere. Please convo me for exact pricing!
Thank you for visiting my collection!
Why should you purchase from my shop?
-All my creations are originals. I always strive to create large, full wreaths at competitive prices. My goal is to provide you with a unique wreath that will "wow" your neighbors and friends! If you need a custom or smaller wreath don't hesitate to contact me.
- My wreaths are professionally shipped through UPS and shipping costs include insurance. I personally pack every box to ensure that it arrives safely and in perfect condition.
- Returns are easy. If you do not like a wreath that you purchased just contact me. You will have to pay the return shipping, but you can use my shipping discount as opposed to paying two to three times at a retail store. It saves you time and money.
- Gift messages are always complimentary. Giving a gift to someone special is worry free.
- I have four years of wreath making experience in all forms of wreath types: silk, dried floral and evergreen. I purchase supplies that are Made in the USA whenever I can. As a result my wreaths have been selected to be featured on ABC's Extreme Home Makeover Edition, Pinterest, and many blogs such as http://blog.charterhomes.com.
- Finally, I LOVE my customers and always feel honored that are displaying something that I've created in their home. Every wreath made is double checked to ensure that the wreath looks like the original and that the recipient will love what they have purchased. Thank you for your support!
4-6 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 0 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
The answer is 100% YES and proud of it. Nothing is pre-manufactured or pre-made. We purchase high quality materials and then after you place your order, we create your wreath to your specification and style. Production times vary for each Made-To-Order wreath so please see each listing for details.
Dried floral wreaths are considered custom and are also difficult to ship back to me. They are perishable unlike artificial wreaths so I can't accept returns.
Each of my customers expects to receive the highest quality product when they order and a resold dried floral item does not meet my quality standards. Thank you for your understanding.